Families can catch the latest blockbusters with this pass for one or two adults with two or three children, available at multiple locations
You save: $35.00
$45 for a family pass for 2 adults and 2 children (total value up to $80)
$45 for a family pass for 1 adult and 3 children (total value up to $72)
- Children classified as aged 3-15 inclusive
- Check out what films are playing, and what’s to come.
- Click here to find your nearest cinema.
(Please note: not valid for use in ACT, Victoria or Tasmania)
Need an extra Child eVoucher?
Need some refreshments?
128 Hindley St
Terms and Conditions
• 7-day cooling-off refund period does not apply tot this deal
• Limit of 10 vouchers per person
• Not valid for advance ticket sales and on sessions after 30 June 2022.
• This eVoucher entitles the holder to 1x Family Pass (2x Adult and 2x Child or 1x Adult and 3x Child) admission to the same G/PG rated Original session at Event, BCC or Greater Union Cinemas.
• Child is aged 3-15 years inclusive. Items cannot be split for separate entry to different movie, cinema, date or time.
• Not valid for use at Moonlight Cinemas, Skyline Drive In or Village Cinemas. Not valid for use in ACT, Victoria or Tasmania.
• This eVoucher cannot be redeemed for Gold Class, Premium Seating concepts, 4DX, Boutique, Event Junior, Movie Marathons, Chicks At The Flicks, group bookings or any sessions classified as festivals, alternate content or special events including but not limited to foreign films.
• Use your eVoucher to book online at https://www.eventcinemas.com.au/ (booking fees apply), or present your eVoucher in cinema.
• Surcharges apply to upgrade to V-Max or 3D screenings and must be paid at the time of redeeming the eVoucher.
• 3D glasses sold separately.
• Seating is subject to availability.
• The onus is on the holder to use the eVoucher on or before the specified expiry date. eVouchers will not be extended, replaced or exchanged and are invalid without an expiry date.
• Do not share or disclose the barcode or PIN details to ensure your eVoucher remains secure.
• Once the barcode has been used it becomes void.
• Barcodes cannot be used more than once.
• No change given.
• eVouchers will be void and will not be redeemable if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way, or if the eVoucher barcode is illegible.
• This eVoucher cannot be sold or exchanged without the prior written permission of the Greater Union Organisation Pty Ltd (GUO)
• Any use of the company name, images or logos must have the prior written consent of GUO
• GUO may subject eVouchers to verification and security checks in its absolute discretion
• GUO reserves the right to cancel any eVoucher, or the eVoucher scheme, for any reason at any time without notice. In these circumstances, GUO may either provide a refund or a replacement of equivalent value unless it reasonably suspects fraud in relation to an eVoucher
• Valid for use in Australia only
• GUO reserves the right to change any terms contained in these Terms & Conditions at any time
• Your eVoucher status (including expiry date) can be viewed online: https://www.eventcinemas.com.au/giftcard/balance
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
Valid to: 30 June 2022 – Book ahead online or redeem in person at the box office.
• Locate Voucher Code and PIN: your Event Cinemas voucher code and 4 digit PIN number can be found within the Voucher Code field on your Groupon voucher
• Redeem online: https://www.eventcinemas.com.au
(1). After you have received your voucher code and 4 digit PIN number, go to https://www.eventcinemas.com.au
(2). Select cinema location, movie and session time
(3). Select seats
(4). Select ‘I have a Voucher / Code’ and enter the voucher number and PIN individually for as many tickets as you want to book and then proceed
(5). A booking fee per ticket applies to all online bookings
(6). Proceed to payment and confirmation screen