Kick back and relax in comfortable room with a bottle of sparkling wine in the hotel featuring BBQ facilities and a playground
You save: $136.00
The Hotel: Cape Jervis Holiday Units
Groupies escaping to the coast for a romantic trip need look no further than Cape Jervis Holiday Units, where they will be welcomed with a bottle of sparkling wine. Regardless of the length of their stay, couples can hole up in a Two-Bedroom Unit. Each unit is equipped with reverse cycle air-conditioning, private bedrooms, dining and lounge rooms, and a kitchen perfect for whipping up a hot breakfast or indulgent dinner. Should guests have a desire to cook up a storm on the outdoor BBQ, they can request to borrow some cooking equipment from the hotels’ staff.
As agents for Kangaroo Island Sealink, the hotel is able to arrange a full Kangaroo Island holiday experience for tourists, including day tours, ferry tickets, accommodation, and more. Its abundant flora and fauna make it an ideal destination for a day trip while visitors are staying at Cape Jervis Holiday Units. Besides that, the holiday units offer full-day and half-day fishing charters to the Fleurieu Peninsula, as well as sightseeing and diving charters and self-drive tours.
- Bed size/type: One queen bed and two single beds
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Four people
- Extra person: $20 per adult and $10 per child aged 3-14 years
- The unit features two separate bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen, dining and lounge area, private bathroom, and an outdoor setting.
The Area: Cape Jervis
As the closest departure point to Kangaroo Island, Cape Jarvis is often filled with tourists looking for car and passenger ferry services to the famous island. It is also a popular base for fishermen with boats lining up the jetty. Bushwalkers may stretch their legs along the nearby Deep Creek Conservation Park or the Heysen Trail walk to Victor Harbour.
Beyond that, Cape Jarvis is a 45-minute drive away from the spectacular coastline of Fleurieu Peninsula. Famed for its laid back lifestyle, it is common to see the beach awash with surfers catching a wave and fisherman angling for a catch. It also offers an abundance of underwater adventures for keen divers and snorkellers, with sights of shipwrecks and stunning marine life sitting in the deep sea – including the famed leafy seadragon. Wine lovers will rejoice in the knowledge that the peninsula is home to a few prestigious winemaking regions, including McLaren Vale.
12 Flinders Drive
Terms and Conditions
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Public holiday surcharge: $80 per night
• Extra person charge per night: $20 per adult and $10 per child (3-14 years)
• Extra breakfast provisions available at $20 per person additional
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 30 Sep 2019
• Email to book: [email protected]
• Phone to book: (08) 8598 0229
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed voucher on check-in