Enjoy a stay at this classic retro-style hotel set within minutes from Hepburn Bathhouse and Mineral Springs Reserve
You save: $156.00
The Hotel: Amara Springs Guest House
Groupies enjoy a romantic sojourn at Amara Springs Guest House, centrally located in the midst of Spa Country. Oozing a classic retro guesthouse feel, the chalet is decorated with consideration of its origins, as well as the usual mod-cons, such as a flat-screen TV and a DVD player. The guest lounge is the perfect place to take a break, read a book and relax by the open fire.
Begin the morning with breakfast before heading off to enjoy your surroundings, with Hepburn Bathhouse, Hepburn Golf Course and Mineral Springs Reserve close by. Take a drive for 3km to arrive in the middle of Daylesford for a choice of shopping and dining options. Stays can be complemented with a discounted relaxing spa treatment or a local wine tour.
- Bed size/type: Queen bed and two single beds
- Standard occupancy: Two adults and two children
- Maximum occupancy: Two adults and two children
The Area: Hepburn Springs, VIC
A resort town studded with Heritage-listed mineral springs, Daylesford-neighbouring Hepburn Springs offers its visitors a serene environment designed for shedding the stresses of everyday life. Boasting a heritage diversified by its earliest settlers, Hepburn Springs is a cultural melting pot of descendants of 19th-century miners from around the world and Swiss-Italian enthusiasts who became enamoured and never left.
Immerse tired minds, bodies and souls in the carefree charms of Hepburn Springs, such as the nearby Mineral Springs Reserve, with its history-steeped legacy preserved thanks to the locals’ efforts. Native icons include Hepburn Bathhouse, established in the late 1800s, Hepburn Pool and The Palais theatre, which has played host to Australian rock and roll gems like Paul Kelly and Mark Seymour.
Swiss and Italian vestiges continue to enrich the region through many of the mineral springs, buildings and notably, the spiced beef, pork and garlic flavours of the local delicacy, the bullboar sausage. Explorers drop into nearby Daylesford for additional eats and shop-scouring.
78 Main Road
Terms and Conditions
• $50 per night surcharge for Fri- and Sat-night stays
• Deal is valid for two adults and two children
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Groupon strongly encourages all travelers to check official advice available at www.smartraveller.gov.au prior to purchasing this deal
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 31 Dec 2019
• Email to book: [email protected]
• Phone to book: (03) 5301 8131
• State name, preferred dates of stay and voucher and security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed voucher on arrival