Customers can see new releases, advance screenings and fan favourites in picturesque outdoor cinema settings
You save: $2.10
$12.90 for a general admission ticket (total value up to $15)
- As the weather warms up it’s time to get outdoors! Experience cinema under the stars in style
Adelaide’s Moonlight Cinema is located in Rymill Park/ Murlawirrapurka on lawns East of Colada Lakeside Kiosk. Enter Rymill Park from the central path on Bartels Rd to find the venue on your right.
By public transport
Take a train to North Terrace Station in the city. To get to the venue from the station, you can take the Tram along North Tce to the stop near Frome Road. Or take the 99C City Loop service bus (from Stop Y2 King William St – West side to Stop B1 East Tce – East side) or any of bus routes servicing stops on Bartels Rd, Dequetteville Tce bordering the park or Stop V1 Hutt St – West side for a short walk to the venue.
For up to date information and to plan your trip visit adelaidemetro.com.au.
There is on-street parking available on Bartels Rd and Rundle Rd bordering the park which is free from 6pm and paid ticket parking available on East Tce.
Off-street UPark Carparks are located on Rundle St and Frome St nearby with night time (entry from 6pm) parking from $7 – $8. The address and Upark carpark details can be found here.
There are three Accessible car parking spaces located in the carpark behind the Adelaide Bowling Club (access from Dequetteville Tce) and there is bitumen path access from the carparks to the gates of the venue.
Terms and Conditions
• Limit of 10 vouchers per person
• 7-day cooling-off refund period does not apply
• Moonlight Adelaide eVouchers are valid for use for the 2021-22 Summer season only
• Valid for 1 general admission to a standard movie session at Moonlight Cinema Adelaide only
• The onus is on the holder to use the eVoucher on or before the specified expiry date
• eVouchers must be redeemed prior to the end of the 2021-22 Summer season
• Refer to http://moonlight.com.au/ for final season dates for your location
• Not valid for use in ACT
• This eVoucher cannot be redeemed for Gold Grass, Gold Class, Premium Seating concepts, 4DX, Boutique, Event Junior, Movie Marathons, Chicks At The Flicks, group bookings or any sessions classified as festivals, alternate content or special events including but not limited to foreign films
• Use your eVoucher to book online at http://moonlight.com.au/ (booking fees apply), or present your eVoucher in cinema
• Moonlight eVouchers do not guarantee a reserved seat – seating is subject to availability. Please note entry is not guaranteed unless booked online in advance
• eVouchers will not be extended, replaced or exchanged and are invalid without an expiry date
• Do not share or disclose the barcode or PIN details to ensure your eVoucher remains secure
• Once the barcode has been used it becomes void
• Barcodes cannot be used more than once
• No change given
• This eVoucher cannot be sold or exchanged without the prior written permission of the Greater Union Organisation Pty Ltd (GUO)
• Standard classifications apply
• Valid for use in Australia only
• Your eVoucher status (including expiry date) can be viewed online: https://www.eventcinemas.com.au/giftcard/balance
• If a movie session is cancelled or terminated by Moonlight Management due to adverse weather conditions or technical considerations, a voucher redeemable for the same ticket type for a future session in the current season will be provided
• In the event that a session is cancelled or terminated by Moonlight Management, ticket holders will be notified via SMS and announcements will be made online and through social media
• Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased through one of Moonlight’s authorised points of sale
• Conditions of entry apply
• Please refer to http://moonlight.com.au/ for details, or any other Moonlight Cinemas enquiries
• GUO reserve the right to change any terms contained in these Terms & Conditions at any time
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid from: 26 Nov 2021
• Valid to: 16 Jan 2022
Locate Voucher Code and PIN:
• Your Moonlight Cinema voucher code and 4 digit PIN number can be found within the Voucher Code field on your Groupon voucher.
(1). After you have received your eVoucher code and 4 digit PIN number, go to https://www.moonlight.com.au/. Your Moonlight Cinemas eVoucher code and 4 digit PIN number can be found within the Voucher Code field on your Groupon voucher
(1) Select venue (Adelaide) & session – Buy Tickets
(2) Select ‘I have a Voucher / Code’ and enter the voucher number and PIN individually for as many tickets as you want to book and then proceed
(3) A booking fee per ticket applies to all online bookings
(4) Proceed to payment and confirmation screen
Redeem in Person:
• No booking required. Voucher can be redeemed at the box office if there is availability in the session
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival and show it to the box office to be scanned
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS