Enjoy a stay at this resort located steps away from the pristine white sands and turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea
You save: $593.00
The Hotel: Novotel Surin Beach
Situated in close proximity to a sandy beach and the turquoise waters of the Adaman Sea, the four star Novotel Surin Beach entices travellers with warm hospitality and spectacular surroundings, making for a dream-like holiday destination. Guests are invited to take advantage of the on-site facilities including spa, fitness centre and swimming pools with slides.
Appetites are catered for at Asia Alive, a restaurant serving international and Asian cuisine dishes, while a quick snack can be procured at the Food Store. The Boardwalk Pool Bar tempts with refreshing cocktails and American-inspired Champions Bar & Grill with its large flat-screen TV and snooker table awaits those looking for some entertainment.
- Bed size/type: One king-size bed or two single beds
- Standard occupancy: Two people (extra child aged 2-12 can stay for a supplement of $40 per child per night, please enquire with the travel provider for more details)
- The room feature en suite bathroom, balcony, air conditioning, flat-screen TV, tea- and coffee-making facilities and safe
The Area: Phuket, Thailand
A melting pot of religions, experiences and of course international tourists, Phuket combines everything that can be expected of a tropical island destination and puts it all into overdrive. Idyllic beaches and lush forests are juxtaposed against the hectic energy of Patong, often referred to as the party capital of not just Thailand but the whole of Asia. Patong is the island’s beating heart, a city of frenetic energy and bright lights surrounded by the gracious curve of glittering Patong Beach. Patong Beach is one of Thailand’s most famous where everything from sun lounges to jet skis are available to hire, and locals offer on-the-spot hair braiding and massages.
Just a short hop to the south of this lies the areas of Karon and Kata, famous for their pristine beaches and proximity to all the action of Patong without being in the thick of it. For something quieter and more picturesque, take a long tail boat around the southern headland to Freedom Beach, which is only accessible by water. By night, busy Bangla Road comes to life with bars, restaurants, and nightclubs at every turn. The streets are closed to cars from 6pm and throng with people every night of the week. For something different, check out a Las Vegas-style magic show at the Joe Conrad Magic Theatre. During the daytime, explore the spectacular surrounding area with a tour to Phi Phi Island, a scuba-diving day trip or an elephant trek through the jungle.
Groupon Customer Reviews
recommend this business
(based on 50+ reviews)
“Very good deal. Excellent location, very good service in the hotel.”
“Worth to get it and enjoy – for really good money.”
“Fantastic deal!! Beautiful place, wonderful staff.”
Details verified 13/03/2017
Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy
106/27 Moo 3
Terms and Conditions
• Deal is valid for 1 person based on 2 people travelling together (twin share)
• Limit of 1 voucher per departure
• Add from $99 per person Ex Perth, Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast, and from $149 per person Ex Adelaide for travel in the following period: 1-25 Apr, 21 Jun-9 Jul, 21 Sep-3 Oct 2017
• Flights depart Perth, Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne, and Gold Coast including 7kg of carry on luggage.
• $40 per child 2-12 years old per night, flight costs will also apply. Please call Your Travel Deal for more Information 1300 652 618
• Upgrade to a Deluxe Pool Terrace from only $49 per person per stay
• Upgrade to a One-Bedroom Suite from only $99 per person per stay
• Upgrade to a One-Bedroom Poolside Terrace Suite from only $149 per person per stay
• Flights are based on promotional economy class fares Ex Perth/Sydney/Melbourne/Gold Coast and Adelaide. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Cannot stay longer than 1 month after departure from point of origin. Prices are subject to promotional fare availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and peak periods. One 7kg carry-on bag allowed
• Single supplement available from $260 extra. Based on departing Adelaide, in superior room. If you would like to know more please call Your Travel Deal on 1300 652 618
• Groupon strongly encourages all travelers to check official advice available at smartraveller.gov.au prior to purchasing this deal
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
Questions about this deal?
Phone: 1300 652 618
(Mon-Fri 8am-7pm, Sat-Sun 9am-5pm AET)
• Ignite Holidays Pty Ltd, operating at Your Travel Deal is a licensed travel agent (Licence No. TA3633047) ATAS travel accreditation number: A10345
• For full terms and conditions visit www.yourtraveldeal.com.au
How to Redeem
• Must book by: 17th April 2017
• Fixed travel periods: 1 Apr-31 Oct 2017
• Phone to book: 1300 652 618
• State name, preferred dates of stay and voucher and security codes
• Present printed voucher on arrival