Explore the attractions of Renmark staying at a resort with an on-site swimming pool and enjoy a round of golf each day
You save: $250.00
The Hotel: Renmark Resort
Surrounded by orchards and the Murray River flood plain, Renmark Resort entices travellers with modern accommodation, an 18-hole golf course, and an outdoor swimming pool.
Guests can satisfy their appetites at the on-site club bistro, or take a short drive to the shopping and tourism precinct of Renmark and neighbouring Berri. The Murray River marina, as well as various water sports services, are within a 20-minute drive.
Moments of relaxation can be enjoyed in air-conditioned rooms which combine classic decor with modern amenities such as flat-screen TVs and Wi-Fi.
- Bed size/type: Queen bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- The room features a private bathroom with a hairdryer, flat-screen TV, hot drink-making facilities, minibar, and a golf course view.
The Area: Renmark Paringa
Positioned on a sweeping bend of the Murray River, the towns of Renmark, Paringa, and Lyrup form a vibrant Riverland community. Visitors to the area can enjoy sights of rose gardens, national parks, river cruises, water sports, houseboat holidays, modern shopping and tourism facilities. With a claim to fame as being the closest town to the vineyard in which the box wine was invented, Renmark also boasts The Renmark Hotel, the first community-owned hotel in the British Empire.
The area is known for the cultivation of grapes, citrus fruits, tomatoes, vegetables, wheat, and wool. Home to the region’s only restored paddle steamer, Renmark’s location along the river is tied up to its identity as a town, benefiting from local tourism that the water and the annual Renmark Rose Festival, held every October, brings.
Terms and Conditions
• Blackout dates: 5 Mar, 9-13 Mar, 30 Mar – 3 Apr, 4-7 May, 11 May, 18-21 May, 11 Jun
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Original value verified on: 15 Dec 2017
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel from: 1 Feb 2018
• Can travel to: 31 Aug 2018
• Email to book: [email protected]
• Phone to book: (18) 0080 4849
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed voucher on arrival