You save: $176.00
The Hotel: Hotel Victor
Boasting views of Encounter Bay and Granite Island, Hotel Victor sits in the heart of the city, just minutes away from the local icon, the horse-drawn tramway. The hotel offers contemporary accommodation with all that is needed for a fuss-free coastal holiday. To satisfy their appetites, foodies don’t need to venture out. The Norfolk Cafe serves up casual lunches and cakes, while more sumptuous meals can be enjoyed in the Encounter Restaurant. Evenings can be spent lounging in the V-Bar well-stocked with cocktails, beer, ciders and wines.
The hotel features over 30 rooms, all located on the first floor. Each room comes with a comfortable bed, private en suite bathroom, air conditioning, and tea and coffee provisions. Groupies can get into the holiday mood with drinks vouchers, while continental brekky helps to start each day with energy. On the last day, guests enjoy 12pm late check-out before returning to reality.
View King Room
- Bed size/type: King bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- A quieter room away from street noise, features ensuite facilities, tea- and coffee-making facilities with complimentary water bottles and toiletries, TV and air conditioning
Complete with a King Bed and a fantastic view overlooking Warland Reserve & Granite Island with Street Frontage overlooking busy Albert Place, central to everything Victor Harbor has to offer, right on the beachfront. Walk to shops & local attractions, clean and comfy room with ensuite.
The Area: Victor Harbour, Adelaide
Ocean Crest Accommodation Solutions is an appropriate base for discovering nature and the surrounding areas. Known as the ‘South Coast’, this part of Australia is a playground for surfers and beach lovers. Nearby surf beaches include Parsons, Waitpinga, Middleton and Goolwa as well as Granite Island which operates the only horse drawn tram in Australia.
Perched on the edge of Adelaide’s serene coastline, the picturesque Victor Harbor derives an air of tranquillity from its natural surrounds. Boasting magnificent beaches and a rugged landscape dominated by Granite Island, the town is a popular spot for whale watching in wintertime, when Southern Right Whales can be seen basking in Encounter Bay. The tranquil setting is also home to historic Adare Castle, and ideal place to escape for a rejuvenating weekend out of the city.
Terms and Conditions
• Blackout dates: 12-13th March, 2-5th April, 14,15th, 24th April, 28th May, 25th-26th June, 7th August, 12-14 June 2021, and SA labour Day 04 Oct 2021
• A surcharge of applies for travel between and
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel from: 01 Mar 2021
• Can travel to: 12 Sept 2021
Check Availability Make a Booking
• Purchase your voucher and book online via https://www.groupon.com.au/reservations
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the ‘Received a gift? Book Now’ link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You’ll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Valid credit card may be required to secure the stay dates
• Pre-authorisation may be required upon arrival