You save: $242.00
The Hotel: RACV Royal Pines Resort Gold Coast
RACV Royal Pines Resort Gold Coast is the perfect destination for experiencing the best of the Gold Coast region. Surrounded by manicured gardens and a championship golf course, this 100-hectare resort is perfectly positioned just a short distance from the white sandy beaches of Surfers Paradise and the lush beauty of the Gold Coast Hinterland.
Whether for business or pleasure, the resort features something for everyone. Award-winning restaurants and bars, day spa, health club, brand new children’s water park, impressive children’s playground, pools and award-winning conference and event spaces. Shuttle buses are available for guests five times daily to both Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise.
The resort’s Mountain View rooms offer spacious accommodation with scenic views for families, while the Mountain Spa Suites add a touch of luxury for couples with an in-room spa. The Golf Course at RACV Royal Pines Resort has also recently been nominated Australia’s Best Golf Hotel 2017 by the World Golf Awards.
Mountain View Twin Room
- Bed size/type: two double beds
- Standard/maximum occupancy: Two adults and two children (up to 12 years old)
- This rooms comes equipped with a fridge, tea- and coffee-making facilities, in-room safe and a flat-screen TV
Mountain View Spa Suite
- Bed size/type: one king-size bed
- Standard/maximum occupancy: Two adults
- This room features a TV, in-room safe, and a spa bath
The Area: Gold Coast, QLD
From the iconic Surfers Paradise beach to the dining precincts of Main Beach and Broadbeach and out to the lush, green hinterland, there’s a new experience waiting for you at every turn on the Gold Coast. Theme parks, world-renowned beaches and year-round sunshine await millions of new families and fun-loving couples visiting each year.
Feel the excitement of life in the fun lane, where the sun shines on an unlimited variety of things to see and do all year round. Cuddle a koala, learn to surf, or walk a World Heritage listed rainforest trail in a day full of natural adventure. Scream with excitement on the biggest and best theme park rides, browse the boutiques, or putt your way to a win on a championship golf course. And as the sun sets over this city by the sea, treat yourself to an international stage show, dine on the freshest local produce and take your cocktail beachside as the Gold Coast glimmers through the night.
Terms and Conditions
• Deal is valid for 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 children in a Mountain View Twin Room and 2 adults in a Mountain View Spa Suite
• Phone bookings will not be accepted
• All reservations to be made online
• All room upgrades are subject to availability
• Limited availability on weekends
• Executive Club Lounge access is available for children at an additional $27 per child, per day
• Please check availability before purchasing a voucher. Bookings are subject to availability
• A credit card is required at check in
• Pre booking for golf is essential, tee times subject to availability, course combination restrictions apply. One round of golf available at the discounted rate per stay
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Must be 18 years old or older to check-in
• Children policy: children are considered as such up to 12 years old
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
Check Availability Make a Booking
• Can travel to: 28 Feb 2019
• Purchase your voucher and book online via reservation.groupon.com.au
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the ‘BOOK A GIFT’ button
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You’ll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Present printed voucher on arrival