Enjoy the central Cowes location within minutes of the Phillip Island’s attractions and make the most of the vacation with a late check-out
You save: $126.00
The Hotel: Tropicana Motor Inn
Centrally located in a quiet area of Cowes, Tropicana Motor Inn can be ideal for travellers looking for a place to stay within minutes walk of the beach, restaurants, shopping area and Phillip Island’s most famous attractions, including the penguin parade, Cape Woolamai surf beach, and Churchill Island. The property provides a number of accommodation options, including intimate queen rooms, deluxe spa rooms and larger family suites. Selected rooms contain flatbed showers and handrails for guests with mobility requirements.
Tropicana Motor Inn facilities include a saltwater pool, lush tropical gardens and an alfresco dining area. There is also a conference room available for small group events.
Queen Spa Room
- Bed size/type: Queen bed
- Standard and maximum occupancy: Two people
- The air-conditioned room features a two-person corner spa, dining table, sofa, 32-inch flat screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities, and a toaster
- Bed size/type: Queen bed and two single beds
- Standard occupancy: Four people
- The air-conditioned room features a dining table, sofa, 32-inch flat screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities, and a toaster
A mere 90 minutes’ drive from Melbourne, Phillip Island has long been a popular tourist destination for Melbournians keen to escape the city to be at one with nature. Treasured for its varied collection of Australian wildlife, the island is home to kangaroos and wallabies, fur seals and Pacific gulls. In spite of its diminutive stature, the little penguin stands out as the highlight of the region’s animal inhabitants, with a large population of the slate-blue seabirds making their nests in dune burrows along the sandy beach.
The best way to see the small birds is via the Penguin Parade at Summerland beach, where scores of penguins journey across the sand to their nests each and every day at sunset. Next head over to the Maru Koala and Animal Park to get in touch with the Australian wildlife.
There’s no better vantage to view the coastal scenery than during a walk, and plenty are available nearby for travellers to choose their level of difficulty. Head to Cape Woolamai to catch a glimpse of shearwater and mutton bird colonies then cap it off with a stroll along the pristine beach.
22-26 Osbourne Avenue
Terms and Conditions
• Deal is valid for 2 (Queen Spa Room) or 4 people (Family Room)
• Weekend surcharge: $5 per night when booking for Fri, Sat and Sun nights, payable direct to Tropicana Motor Inn
• Check availability before purchase
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Must be 18 years or older to check in
• A valid credit card is required at check-in
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
Check Availability Make a Booking
• Can travel from: 22 May 2019
• Can travel to: 22 Oct 2019
• Purchase your voucher and book online via groupon.com.au/reservations
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the ‘Received a gift? Book Now’ link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You’ll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Present printed voucher on arrival