Unwind with a sunny break in Phuket and relax by the hotel’s lagoon-style swimming pool and indulge in Thai dinner
You save: $640.00
The Hotel: Woraburi Phuket Resort & Spa
Resting just beyond the sandy shores of Phuket’s famed Karon Beach, the four star Woraburi Phuket Resort & Spa is a haven for travellers seeking some fun in the sun. Tropical gardens and southern Thai architecture create a calm and peaceful ambience throughout the resort, while the lagoon-style swimming pool invites complete relaxation from all angles and vantage points. Groupies spread out in rooms with a pool view and kick back in comfy robes and slippers while enjoying the sea breeze on their balcony or snuggling up on their king bed.
Peckish sun lovers need only venture as far as the swim up pool bar for an ice-cold cocktail or poolside meal, while those in search of something more substantial head to the Smile Restaurant for a taste of local and international fare in an a la carte setting. Guests fuel up for days spent exploring or simply unwinding with a buffet breakfast each morning and are also treated to one Thai dinner during their stay.
Superior Pool View Room
- Bed size/type: King bed or two single beds
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Three people (extra person supplement of $40 per person per night applies)
- Room features include comfy bathrobe and slippers, private balcony with pool views, satellite TV channels, and bathtub for soaking worries away
The Area: Phuket
A melting pot of religions, experiences and of course international tourists, Phuket combines everything that can be expected of a tropical island destination and puts it all into overdrive. Idyllic beaches and lush forests are juxtaposed against the hectic energy of Patong, often referred to as the party capital of not just Thailand but the whole of Asia. Patong is the island’s beating heart, a city of frenetic energy and bright lights surrounded by the gracious curve of glittering Patong Beach. Patong Beach is one of Thailand’s most famous where everything from sun lounges to jet skis are available to hire, and locals offer on-the-spot hair braiding and massages.
Just a short hop to the south of this lies the areas of Karon and Kata, famous for their pristine beaches and proximity to all the action of Patong without being in the thick of it. For something quieter and more picturesque, take a long tail boat around the southern headland to Freedom Beach, which is only accessible by water. By night, busy Bangla Road comes to life with bars, restaurants and nightclubs at every turn. The streets are closed to cars from 6pm and throng with people every night of the week. For something different, check out a Las Vegas-style magic show at the Joe Conrad Magic Theatre. During the daytime, explore the spectacular surrounding area with a tour to Phi Phi Island, a scuba-diving day trip.
Terms and Conditions
• Travel period 1: 26 April – 20 June 2018; 10 July – 20 September 2018; 4 – 31 October 2018
• Travel period 2: 21 June – 9 July 2018; 21 September – 3 October 2018
•Travel periods are inclusive, if your travel dates crosses into another period surcharges will apply, please check with Your Travel Deal at the time of booking
• Deal is valid for 1 person based on 2 people travelling together (twin share)
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
• Flights depart Perth, Adelaide, Sydney, Gold Coast and Melbourne and are flying low-cost carriers including 7kg carry on luggage
• Flights are based on promotional economy class fares; flights may not be direct or operate daily; cannot stay longer than 1 month after departure from point of origin; prices are subject to promotional fare availability, air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and peak periods
• Maximum room occupancy is 3 people; extra people surcharge: $40 per night, please enquire with the Travel Provider directly
• Single supplement available from $230, baseon on Perth departures and stay in a Superior Pool View Room
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Groupon strongly encourages all travelers to check official advice available at smartraveller.gov.au prior to purchasing this deal
• Original value verified on: 15 Mar 2018
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
Questions about this deal?
Phone: 1300 652 618
(Mon-Fri 8am-7pm, Sat-Sun 9am-5pm AET)
• Ignite Holidays Pty Ltd, operating at Your Travel Deal is a licensed travel agent (Licence No. TA3633047) ATAS travel accreditation number: A10345
• For full terms and conditions visit www.yourtraveldeal.com.au
How to Redeem
• Must book by: 04 May 2018
• Phone to book: 1300 652 618
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed voucher on arrival