Enjoy a stay at a hotel located in Adelaide’s CBD, close by to shopping, dining and entertainment precincts, and sleep in on the last day
You save: $178.60
Groupies are whisked away to this chic mystery hotel set in a vibrant part of Adelaide’s CBD. Just a stone’s throw away from Art Gallery of South Australia and close to Adelaide Oval, Adelaide Convention Centre, Adelaide Casino and Rundle Mall shopping, this property makes for a perfect base for leisure and business travellers alike.
Boasting contemporary decor with colourful accents, the rooms come complete with flat-screen TVs, coffee makers, and ironing facilities. When hunger strikes, foodies can head to the restaurant located on the ground floor, while those willing to keep up with their workout routine can take advantage of the hotel’s gym.
- Bed size/type: Queen or Twin
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- The room features sleek, minimalistic decor and comes complete with a satellite TV, hot drink-making facilities, minibar for you to fill, air conditioning, and a private bathroom
The Area: Adelaide, SA
Set between the verdant pastures of the Adelaide Hills and the crystalline waters of the Gulf St Vincent, Adelaide is the capital and largest city of South Australia. The city’s famously relaxed vibe allows visitors to experience its many wonders at their own personal pace, exploring all the parks, wildlife reserves and cultural riches that Adelaide has to offer. A haven for the artistically inclined, Adelaide boasts a basket of different festivals along with scores of century-old churches.
Adelaide has a series of quaint suburbs, each with their own distinct personality, that are just begging to be explored. From historic and beachy Glenelg to the German settlement of Hahndorf or harbour-centric Port Adelaide, peeps find the area that calls to them. Nature buffs see the only giant pandas in Australia at Adelaide Zoo while sweet teeth try famous chocolate at the Haigh’s factory.
A raft of museums delve into the region’s past in areas like migration or maritime or eyes can examine historic paintings and modern sculpture at the Art Gallery of South Australia. A visit to the City of Churches wouldn’t be complete without venturing into at least one of the area’s cathedrals, like St Peter’s from 1878 or St Francis Xavier from the 1850s.
Terms and Conditions
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Check availability before purchase
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Original value verified on: 19 Mar 2018
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• To reveal the location and contact details of your Groupon Mystery Hotel, please access your PDF voucher (log into your Groupon account via desktop and you will find this under ‘My Groupons’)
Check Availability Make a Booking
• Can travel to: 28 Feb 2019
• Purchase your voucher and book online via reservation.groupon.com.au
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the ‘BOOK A GIFT’ button
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You’ll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Present printed voucher on arrival