Visit the Batuan Temple and Ubud rice fields, opt to jump from the 15m-high Tegenungan waterfall and find out how coffee luwak is made
You save: $67.00
Start at the Batuan temple, a local Balinese Hindu temple full of ornaments, with a roof made from black palm tree fronds. A visit to the 15m Tegenungan waterfall – the ideal destination for a spot of swimming – is next. Adventurous (and insured) souls can opt to jump off the waterfall for an adrenaline rush.
Witness the serenity of theTegalalang rice fields, and learn the history of ‘subak’, the traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system. View the sea of green paddies down the valley before making your way to Ubud.
In Ubud, visit a coffee, cocoa, and tea plantation and learn about coffee luwak, one of the most unusual coffees in the world. Coffee luwak is made from the beans of coffee berries that have passed through the digestive tracts of the Luwak, the Asian palm civet. Farmers then collect the berries and clean, roast and grind them. Taste the resulting coffee in the plantation for a fee.
Then, visit several art villages in Ubud that specialise in different mediums. Mas Village focusses on wood carving, Celuk village on silver and gold jewellery, and Tohpati village in Batik weaving. See and learn about the different techniques involved in each process. View the full itinerary here.
Bali Sun Tours
Bali Sun Tours offers an extensive range of sightseeing, adventure, romantic, private driver, cultural and cruise tours for visitors to the Bali region. Sightseeing tours include the Radiance Bali Tour, which aims to provide an insight into Bali as a shopper’s paradise. Visitors can gain an understanding of the local arts and crafts and how it fits into the culture of Bali. The Sunrise Bali Tour takes explorers to the beautiful Taman Ayun Temple, located in Mengwi District and Badung regency and surrounded by an impressive fish pond, the Botanical Garden, Beratan Lake and a coffee plantation.
Adventure tours include water sports, quad bike ride, water scooter, horse riding, white water rafting, paintball, jungle trekking, scuba diving and Bali bike riding options for the thrill-seeking visitors. Bali Sun Cruise tours include a Bali Hai Dolphin, Reef, Fast Boat, Sunset Dinner, Island Explorer and Aristocrat cruise options, designed to suit all sorts of travellers.
Bali Sun Tours
Jl Gunung Talang
Terms and Conditions
• Deal is valid for 2, 3, 4 or 5 people
• Max 1 voucher per tour
• Hotel return transfer from Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua areas only
• Groupon strongly encourages all travelers to check official advice available at smartraveller.gov.au prior to purchasing this deal
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 30 Dec 2019
• Must book by: 14 Dec 2019
• Email to book: [email protected]
• State name, preferred dates of tour and Voucher and Security codes and details for pickup/hotel
• Attach PDF voucher with security codes
• Present printed voucher on arrival