Relax with a stay at a hotel and soak up picturesque views of the Marina, only an hour drive from Perth
You save: $181.00
The Hotel: Mandurah Ocean Marina Chalets
Escape the hustle and bustle of Perth with a getaway by the sea at Mandurah Ocean Marina Chalets. Located only an hour from the city, the chalet accommodation is the ideal setting for a weekend away for both couples and families. Explore the area on foot and stroll to a smorgasbord of cafes and restaurants, as well as shops and the beach.
The Two-Bedroom Chalet offers plenty of space for families or groups of friends to spread out and make the most of their time together. When not exploring the waterways and wetlands of the area, guests can kick back onsite at the alfresco BBQ area.
Two-Bedroom Family Chalet
- Bed size/type: One queen bed and two single beds
- Standard occupancy: Four people
- Max occupancy: Four people
- Two-Bedroom Chalet features a kitchen, living area, and a veranda
The Area: Mandurah, WA
Etched into many a Perthling’s memory from the beach holidays of their childhood, Mandurah continues to enchant. The once-sleepy fishing village has been transformed into a modern city of sparkling waterways and bustling restaurants, with safe swimming beaches and a multitude of water sports to cater for all ages. The new marina precinct at Dolphin Quay has added a sleek cosmopolitan flavour to the waterfront and is the perfect place to enjoy oysters and a cold glass of wine as the sun sets.
Swim, surf, windsail or sunbake on Mandurah’s beautiful beaches, or take a 4WD adventure along Preston’s Beach. There are lots of beautiful walks nearby – check out the ‘living fossils’ at Lake Clifton in Yalgorup National Park, or the Serpentine Falls on Kitty’s Gorge Walk. Kids will love riding the ferris wheel at King’s Carnival, while adults relish the stylish bars and restaurants of Dolphin Quay.
6 The Lido
Terms and Conditions
• Valid for check-in on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday only
• Blackout dates: 30 Sep 2019
• Deal is valid for 4 people
• All bookings must be made through booking tool
• Must be 18 years or older to check in
• A credit card is required at time of booking
• 48 hours notice is required to change a booking once confirmed
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel from: 22 Jul 2019
• Can travel to: 31 Oct 2019
Check Availability Make a Booking
• Purchase your voucher and book online via groupon.com.au/reservations
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the ‘Received a gift? Book Now’ link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You’ll receive an email to confirm reservation details