Take a short train ride into the heart of the city to experience Melbourne’s famous shopping and toast the break with a bottle of wine
You save: $134.00
The Hotel: Quest Hawthorn Studios
Only 6km from the bustling CBD, easily accessible by car or public transport, Quest Hawthorn Studios offers New York-style accommodation for the leisure or business traveller. Groupies make a Studio Apartment their home away from home, a spacious and self-contained hub with an open-plan living area. The kitchenette gives guests the chance to display their culinary flair in the comfort of their own Apartment. For an even more seamless cooking experience, utilise Quest’s pantry shopping service to have groceries delivered. To keep the taste buds guessing, feast at the on-site restaurant or explore the neighbourhood’s dining scene.
With parking included, guests can conveniently zip around town in their own vehicle or opt to take trains or trams to the CBD, St Kilda and other notable areas. Use up any leftover energy at the onsite gym before unwinding with a bottle of wine in the Apartment. A late 12pm checkout ensures travellers are well rested before departing or continuing their adventures elsewhere.
- Bed size/type: King bed or two single beds
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Features a kitchenette, air-conditioning, work desk and LCD television with Foxtel
The Area: Melbourne, VIC
Dubbed Australia’s fashion capital, Melbourne boasts a strong coffee and café culture and a solid array of boutique fashion stores. Spend the day wandering between the café-lined alleyways, shopping for boutique and vintage clothes, and discovering hidden galleries and rooftop bars. Pack a romantic picnic and spend another day relaxing amongst the flowers and leafy trees in Alexandra Gardens.
City lovers keep themselves entertained with a trip to Collins Street, the luxurious strand housing local markets, galleries, boutiques and cafes. Often regarded as Australia’s premier street, Collins Street is the domain of historical Victorian-era architecture, luxury boutiques including Prada, Dior and Cartier and the financial district of Melbourne. Head to the ‘Paris end’ of the street for a look at older-style buildings, all holding onto the memories of former days while still staying poised for daily tourists’ photo snaps.
616 Glenferrie Road
Terms and Conditions
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• Deal is subject to availability
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Valid for Fri, Sat, Sun night stays
• Surcharge: $30 per night for stays Mon-Thur. Payable directly to property
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 31 Dec 2020
• Email to book: [email protected]
• Phone to book: (03) 8803 7700
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed voucher on arrival