Get a taste of the simple life, staying in a private cabin set among bush gardens, near a pristine surf beach and enjoy wine on arrival
You save: $145.00
The Hotel: Ocean Grove Cedar Cabins
Located in the seaside village of Ocean Grove, Ocean Grove Cedar Cabins is set within bush gardens and just a short stroll from the nearby surf beach. Groupies are welcomed to their cabin with wine and chocolates and enjoy breakfast on each day of their stay. A wealth of nearby activities include mini golf at Bellarine Adventure Golf, winery visits, hiking in Ocean Grove Nature Reserve, and scenic flights, available from Barwon Heads Airport. A late check-out on the last day ensures a relaxing time for all.
Each private cabin is equipped with air conditioning and heating, electric blankets for those chilly nights, a private BBQ for outdoor entertaining and TV, DVD and CD player. They also boast kitchen appliances, if guests would prefer to dine on the private verandah, instead of going out to one of the nearby restaurants.
- Bed size/type: Queen
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Four people
- The cabin features private verandah and BBQ setting, full ensuite, heating and air conditioning, TV with DVD and CD player, electric blankets, mini-fridge, microwave, toaster, and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
The Area: The Bellarine Peninsula
The Bellarine Peninsula has recently developed a reputation as a food and wine destination, with a seemingly endless array of cafes, restaurants, and wineries. Visitors and locals alike can take advantage of the pristine waters, heritage walks, beaches, boutique shops and markets, or get a feel for adventure with a range of scuba diving and snorkelling sites nearby. Those who want to brush up on their swing can pay a visit to the Portarlington Golf Club, and those with an equestrian streak can go for a ride at the Koombahla Park Equestrian Centre.
20 Woodlands Drive,
Terms and Conditions
• Blackout dates may apply
• 3-night minimum stay required between 7-10 Jun and 26-29 Sep 2019
• 4-night minimum stay required between 18-22 Apr 2019
• Surcharge of $45 per night applies for Fri & Sat night stays including public holidays, long weekends and peak periods (as above), payable direct to Ocean Grove Cedar Cabins
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Bookings are subject to availability
• No cancellations are allowed once booking has been confirmed or voucher is subject to forfeiture
• Room upgrades possible: $30 for a Spa Cabin upgrade (subject to availability)
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel from: 3 Apr 2019
• Can travel to: 30 Sep 2019
• Email to book: [email protected]
• Phone to book: (03) 5255 2707
• State full name, preferred dates of stay, phone number and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed voucher on check-in