Stay in this contemporary hotel nestled in the heart of Sydney CBD and make the most of the on-site pool, gym and sauna
You save: $291.00
The Hotel: Vibe Hotel Sydney
Guests revel in the prime location of Vibe Hotel, within a short distance to the exciting CBD shopping district and Sydney Harbour’s tourist attractions. An ideal central hub for both business and leisure travellers, the hotel offers accommodation in Guest and Executive Rooms with contemporary decor, in-room movies, a minibar, work desk, and tea and coffee facilities. The room makes for an ideal place to kick back and relax after a busy day exploring the city.
When Groupies aren’t getting acquainted with their new city, the hotel’s Storehouse Sydney Central Café and Bar is sure to be popular. Movers and shakers keep active in the onsite gym and unwind with a sweat session in the sauna or a dip in the pool. Make the most of your stay with a late checkout of 1pm.
- Bed size/type: One extra large double bed in the room
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- Bed size/type: One extra-large double bed in the room
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
The Area: Sydney
Famous for its glittering beaches, iconic harbour and glamorous shopping and dining precincts, Sydney is a cosmopolitan mix of attractions that has been delighting visitors for decades. The most populous city in Australia, Sydney is known for being cutting edge, down-to-earth and a mecca of diversity where natural and manmade sites abound. Home to the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and golden Bondi Beach, the city buzzes with an infectious energy that enchants travellers both from neighbouring states and further around the globe.
Embark on a self-guided tour of the city, weaving up to Circular Quay to see the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House. Then stroll over to The Rocks to learn about the city’s history, where cobbled streets, Aussie pubs and weekend markets present a cultural experience. Back at the Quay hop on a ferry bound for Balmain or Manly, appreciating the water views and snapping photos of waterside properties and the CBD skyline.
Hit up suburbs like Paddington and Surry Hills for trendy boutiques, hip bars and creative restaurants or jump on a ferry to Taronga Zoo, Balmain or Mosman. In the city, spread time between museums, galleries and waterside locations like Darling Harbour and Circular Quay. Wrap up the day with high tea in a swish hotel or authentic meal in Chinatown.
111 Goulburn Street
Terms and Conditions
• Black-out dates: 30 Dec 2019-02 Jan 2020
• A surcharge of $50 applies for travel between 15 Oct and 15 Dec 2019
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 2 Feb 2020
(1) Purchase your Groupon
(2) Book online. Online booking link will be displayed on your PDF voucher after purchase (log into your Groupon account via desktop and you will find this under ‘My Groupons’)
(3) Choose your dates
(4) Confirm your booking by entering your personal details and credit card information.
Note: Your card will only be charged at this time for any applicable surcharges for extra guests or high-season dates
• Present printed voucher on arrival