Enjoy a stay at this modern hotel situated close to the domestic and international terminals of the Sydney airport
You save: $225.00
The Hotel: Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Airport
Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Airport offers easy access to the domestic and international terminals which are only two kilometres away. Guests can also enjoy the hotel’s proximity to the lively suburbs of Alexandria and Roseberry, full of cafes and local shops. The centre of the city can be also easily reached from the hotel thanks to convenient transportation links.
The hotel’s spacious apartments boast modern decor and come equipped with a number of facilities. These include minibars, safety deposit boxes, desks, irons, and ironing boards, among others. En suite bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Each apartment has a separate dining area and a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator.
- One extra-large double bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Three people
- Sofa, dining area, washing machine, tumble dryer and a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator
The Area: Sydney, NSW
Famous for its glittering beaches, iconic harbour and glamorous shopping and dining precincts, Sydney is a cosmopolitan mix of attractions that has been delighting visitors for decades. The most populous city in Australia, Sydney is known for being cutting edge, down-to-earth and a mecca of diversity where natural and man-made sites abound. Home to the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and golden Bondi Beach, the city buzzes with an infectious energy that enchants travellers both from neighbouring states and further around the globe.
Embark on a self-guided tour of the city, weaving up to Circular Quay to see the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House. Then stroll over to The Rocks to learn about the city’s history, where cobbled streets, Aussie pubs and weekend markets present a cultural experience. Back at the Quay hop on a ferry bound for Manly, Taronga Zoo, Balmain or Mosman. Along the way, appreciate the water views and snap photos of waterside properties and the CBD skyline.
Hit up suburbs like Paddington and Surry Hills for trendy boutiques, hip bars and creative restaurants. In the city, spread time between museums, galleries and waterside locations like Darling Harbour and Circular Quay. Wrap up the day with high tea in a swish hotel or authentic meal in Chinatown.
17 Bourke St
Terms and Conditions
• Blackout dates: 6 Oct, 31 Dec 2019
• A surcharge of $100 applies on all stays on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday EXCEPT the following dates: 8 – 19 July 2019, 30 September – 11October 2019, 16 December 2019 – 3 February 2020, 10 – 27 April 2020
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Once booked, reservations cannot be amended, or voucher will be voided
• The deal cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 30 Apr 2020
(1) Purchase your Groupon
(2) Book online. Online booking link will be displayed on your PDF voucher after purchase (log into your Groupon account via desktop and you will find this under ‘My Groupons’)
(3) Choose your dates
(4) Confirm your booking by entering your personal details and credit card information.
Note: Your card will only be charged at this time for any applicable surcharges for extra guests or high-season dates
• Present printed voucher on arrival