Sightseeing surround the pristine beauty of Phi Phi Ley, Phi Phi Don and Monkey Beach and dive into the waters where colorful fish live
You save: $20.00
Experience snorkelling and swimming among the tranquil waters of Phi Phi Ley. Groupies can relax and enjoy the adventure with a buffet lunch at Khai Nok Island, air-conditioned transport and a professional guide on hand. During the trip, you can visit Phi Phi Ley, Loh Samah Bay, Pileh Cove, Viking Cave, and Monkey Beach. Travellers can also take a refreshing dip in the turquoise water which is home to thriving sea life and colourful fish, swim around and snorkel, or simply relax and embrace the scenery which dreams are made of.
Browse the full itinerary for more information.
The Area: Phuket, Thailand
A melting pot of religions, experiences and of course international tourists, Phuket combines everything that can be expected of a tropical island destination and puts it all into overdrive. Idyllic beaches and lush forests are juxtaposed against the hectic energy of Patong, often referred to as the party capital of not just Thailand but the whole of Asia. Patong is the island’s beating heart, a city of frenetic energy and bright lights surrounded by the gracious curve of glittering Patong Beach. Patong Beach is one of Thailand’s most famous where everything from sun lounges to jet skis are available to hire, and locals offer on-the-spot hair braiding and massages.
Just a short hop to the south of this lies the areas of Karon and Kata, famous for their pristine beaches and proximity to all the action of Patong without being in the thick of it. For something quieter and more picturesque, take a long tail boat around the southern headland to Freedom Beach, which is only accessible by water. By night, busy Bangla Road comes to life with bars, restaurants and nightclubs at every turn. The streets are closed to cars from 6pm and throng with people every night of the week. For something different, check out a Las Vegas-style magic show at the Joe Conrad Magic Theatre. During the daytime, explore the spectacular surrounding area with a tour to Phi Phi Island, a scuba-diving day trip or an elephant trek through the jungle.
Phuket Free Day Tours
Chaofah Garden Home 5, Vichit
Terms and Conditions
• Deal is valid for 1 person
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Tours require a min of 2 people to run
• Not valid for women who are pregnant
• Minimum age of participant is 3 years old
• Round trip transfer is included for customers staying in Phuket Province (Phuket Town, Patong, Kata, and Karon areas only). Other areas subject to an additional charge of $10 per person
• Groupon strongly encourages all travelers to check official advice available at smartraveller.gov.au prior to purchasing this deal
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 30 Jun 2020
• Email to book: [email protected]
• State name, preferred dates and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed voucher on arrival