Take a break on the South Coast, only a 90-minute drive from Sydney, and kick off the holiday with drink vouchers to use on arrival
You save: $249.00
The Hotel: Sebel Harbourside Kiama
Flanked by the glistening Kiama Harbour, the Sebel Harbourside Kiama suits guests looking for a leisure stay. The property boasts 80 self-contained rooms with a choice of ocean, garden or town views. Guests enjoy a full buffet breakfast each morning, with views of Kiama Harbour and Township, and can settle lunch and dinner cravings with modern Australian cuisine and tapas at the Blue Diamond Bar & Bistro. An array of facilities is available on site, including a gym, bike hire, car park and 24-hour reception and concierge.
Settle into a Superior Balcony Room boasting an open-plan layout and an abundance of natural light. Look out over the city from your private balcony or relax atop the comfortable king bed.
Superior King Balcony Room
- Bed size/type: one king-size bed (or two single beds upon request)
- Standard occupancy: one or two people
- Maximum occupancy: two people
- Private balcony with an outdoor setting and well-appointed ensuite bathroom
The Area: Kiama
Only a 90-minute drive from Sydney, the rolling greenery and long stretches of sand of this coastal town is a favourite among travellers seeking a quick getaway. There are an abundance of natural beauties to fill your time with such as the Kiama Blowhole, Minnamurra Rainforest and the Kiama Coastal Walk, spanning 22 kilometres along the coastline.
Pick up homemade treats, fresh produce or one-of-a-kind collectables and crafts at the monthly markets on Black Beach. Take a day trip and reach new heights at the Illawarra Tree Top Walk, sample local goods on a food and wine tour or unleash your inner daredevil at the Jamberoo Action Park. With the Southern Highlands, Jervis Bay and Wollongong all under an hour away, Kiama is central to the many adventures awaiting on the South Coast.
Cnr Shoalhaven & Minnamurra Streets
Terms and Conditions
How to Redeem
• Can travel from: 16 Apr 2018
• Can travel to: 27 Sep 2018
• Email to book: [email protected]
• Phone to book: (02) 4230 7500
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed voucher on check-in
• Blackout dates: 8-10 Jun 2018
• A surcharge of $100 applies for Saturday night stays (payable direct to the hotel on check-in)
• Must be 18 years or older to check-in
• A credit card is required at time of booking
• Deal is valid for 1 or 2 people
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Original value verified on: 10 Apr 2018
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions