Enjoy four star facilities when staying at the resort set 2-minutes drive from the centre of Mudgee and on the gateway to the wine trail
You save: $208.00
The Hotel: The Parklands Resort and Conference Centre
Surrounded by over 30 acres of manicured gardens, the four-star Parklands Resort and Conference Centre boasts convenient location just 1km away from the centre of Mudgee. Guests can enjoy its close proximity to Goulburn River National Park and to the Burundulla Vineyards. The resort offers a number of facilities, including an indoor swimming pool with a spa area and sauna, fitness centre, and a tennis court.
The hotel’s air-conditioned rooms feature sliding doors opening onto the verandah, which showcases the views of the landscaped gardens, ponds, water features, and the surrounding Mudgee Hills. The rooms come equipped with flat-screen TVs and minibars.
- Bed type: One queen and one single bed
- All rooms open to a covered verandah
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Bed type: one queen and one single bed
- Views of the resort’s landscaped gardens and the Mudgee Hills
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Bed type: one queen and three single beds
- One seperate bedroom to living area and two bathrooms
- Standard occupancy: Four people
The Area: Mudgee, NSW
Visitors to Mudgee can appreciate its rolling hills, picturesque vineyards and expansive farmland which set the framework for a relaxing and satisfying country escape. With over 40 cellar doors, quaint shops, restaurants and cafes, magnificent historic buildings, museums, galleries, manicured gardens and stunning National Parks, the Mudgee Region has something to offer all types of visitors.
Cycling is an ideal way to explore the regions quiet country, cellar doors and vineyards. The Cycle Mudgee Region ride booklet details 20 different rides of varying length and difficulty across the Mudgee Region and Mudgee also hosts several major cycling events including the hugely popular Mudgee Bike Muster recreational cycling event held every Easter. For those wishing to venture further afield, the acclaimed Western Plains Taronga Zoo is located a mere one hour and 20-minute drive from Mudgee. Animal-lovers can hire a bicycle or golf cart and explore over three square kilometres of bushland, with over 700 animals to encounter.
Mudgee is also home to a vast collection of historical relics, which can be found at the Gulgong Pioneer Museum or the smaller Colonial Inn Museum in town. Last but not least, enjoy a tipple at any of the 40 boutique cellar doors in the region. Take the time to taste the wide array of wines, gain insight into the winemaking process and understand why the local winemakers and grape growers are so passionate about the Mudgee region. Many cellar doors additionally offer foodies an opportunity to sample local products such as Mudgee olive oil, fresh figs, cheeses and homemade chocolates.
121 Ulan Road,
Terms and Conditions
• Deal is valid for 2 people (Standard and Superior Rooms) or 4 people (Family Suite)
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Check availability before purchase
• A surcharge of $40 applies for stays during public holidays; a surcharge of $80 applies for bookings between 13 Sep-29 Sep 2019; payable to the hotel directly
• Weekend surcharge: $40 per night when booking for Saturday nights
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking • Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 29 Feb 2020 Check Availability Make a Booking
• Purchase your voucher and book online via groupon.com.au/reservations
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the ‘Received a gift? Book Now’ link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You’ll receive an email to confirm reservation details