Explore the city attractions staying in this recently opened four-star hotels and opt for Luna Park or Taronga Zoo tickets
You save: $150.00
The Hotel: Vibe Hotel North Sydney
Recently opened, the four-star Vibe Hotel North Sydney awaits guests in the heart of North Sydney. A myriad of dining and shopping venues can be found at the hotel’s doorstep, while a train station linking the area with the city centre can be reached within a leisurely stroll. Those who prefer to stay on site can make the most of the gym or simply take a dip in the rooftop pool boasting city views.
Kitted out with all that is needed for a fuss-free stay, the Deluxe Rooms feature a sleek, modern design with large windows. Foodies can explore the hotel’s food court for a variety of dining options. Thanks to the late check-out, snooze button can be hit a few times before 2pm, while selected options include Luna Park or Taronga Zoo tickets for extra fun, just a short drive away.
- Bed size/type: Double or twin bedding
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- The room features a work desk, minibar, hot drink-making amenities, air conditioning, LCD TV, and USB charging points
The Area: Sydney
Famous for its glittering beaches, iconic harbour and glamorous shopping and dining precincts, Sydney is a cosmopolitan mix of attractions that has been delighting visitors for decades. The most populous city in Australia, Sydney is known for being cutting-edge, down-to-earth and a mecca of diversity where natural and man-made sites abound. Home to the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and the golden Bondi Beach, the city buzzes with an infectious energy that enchants travellers both from neighbouring states and further around the globe.
Embark on a self-guided tour of the city, weaving up to Circular Quay to see the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House. Then stroll over to The Rocks to learn about the city’s history, where cobbled streets, Aussie pubs and weekend markets present a cultural experience. Back at the Quay, hop on a ferry bound for Manly, Taronga Zoo, Balmain or Mosman. Along the way, appreciate the water views and snap photos of waterside properties and the CBD skyline.
Hit up suburbs like Paddington and Surry Hills for trendy boutiques, hip bars and creative restaurants. In the city, spread time between museums, galleries and waterside locations like Darling Harbour and Circular Quay. Wrap up the day with high tea in a swish hotel or an authentic meal in Chinatown.
171 Pacific Highway
Terms and Conditions
• Blackout dates: 14-16 September 2019
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• Deal is valid for Friday – Monday stays only
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Options with Luna Park or Taronga Zoo tickets include one set of tickets per stay; Vibe North Sydney has no control over Luna Park opening schedule; check here for timings
• The deal is fully prepaid and non-refundable. All other TFE standard terms as in the contract will apply
• Bookings made via dedicated weblink only
• Booking can not be changed once confirmed
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel from: 01 Jul 2019
• Can travel to: 30 Nov 2019
• Book by: 15 Oct 2019
(1) Purchase your Groupon
(2) Book online. Online booking link will be displayed on your PDF voucher after purchase (log into your Groupon account via desktop and you will find this under ‘My Groupons’)
(3) Choose your dates
(4) Confirm your booking by entering your personal details and credit card information.
Note: Your card will only be charged at this time for any applicable surcharges for extra guests or high-season dates
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival