Improve bowel function and constipation with a colonic treatment, and opt to add a FreezeMe slim wrap to continue the detox
You save: $0.00
$59 for a colonic hydrotherapy treatment
- 45-minute treatment
- Electrolytes drink or herbal tea
- Post-treatment care information package
$99 for a colonic hydrotherapy treatment with FreezeMe slim wrap
- Cleanse the body’s systems naturally with colon hydrotherapy
- Can help relieve bloating, fatigue and abdominal discomfort
- Designed to improve bowel function and constipation
- Bondi Junction location
What is colonic hydrotherapy?
Colonic hydrotherapy flushes the system of unwanted matter using warm filtered water. A small sterile tube delivers the water into the intestine, which then attempts to coax waste products out of the body.
What do sessions involve?
Clients will fill out a health questionnaire before being shown into a private room. They will undress from the waist down and wear a towel to protect their modesty at all times.
How can people prepare beforehand?
Before the session, clients should eat lightly including lots of fresh fruit and vegetables, and drink around eight glasses of water a day. They should also avoid coffee and alcohol, as well as fizzy, sugary drinks.
EASTGATE Shopping Centre, 71-91 Spring St
Terms and Conditions
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Results will vary for each person
• Patients should advise their practitioner of any health conditions prior to treatment
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risk; before proceeding, a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Appointments after 4.30pm Mon-Fri, or for weekends will incur a peak surcharge of $20 payable at booking time
• Please arrive 15 mins prior to your appointment to ensure you can settle and relax as well as complete any necessary forms or details specific to your appointment
• Late arrival may shorten treatment time
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 10 Nov 2018
• Phone to book: (02) 9388 9898
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS