Stay in central Brisbane, close to the Roma Street railway station, and enjoy the comforts of the modern-style rooms with private balconies
You save: $104.00
The Hotel: Pacific Hotel Brisbane
Centrally located just minutes from the CBD, Pacific Hotel Brisbane is an ideal base for exploring Brisbane’s attractions. The hotel sits close to the leafy Roma Street Parklands and only a short walk from the Roma Street railway station. Guests can also stroll to the Botanical Gardens, walk along The Victoria Bridge, and take advantage of the hotel’s proximity to numerous restaurants, bars and entertainment venues.
Holidaymakers can enjoy modern-style rooms, each featuring direct access to a private balcony or terrace. The rooms boast flat-screen TVs, in-room fridges and spacious work desks. When not relaxing in their rooms, guests can also make use of the on-site facilities, including a swimming pool, gym and a restaurant and bar.
- Bed size/type: Queen-sized bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- Featuring a large work desk and private balcony
Superior Twin Room
- Bed size/type: Two double-sized beds
- Standard occupancy: Two adults and two children up to 12 years old
- Maximum occupancy: Two adults and two children up to 12 years old
- Large room with a private balcony and a modern and spacious bathroom
The Area: Brisbane
The combination of balmy subtropical climate and cosmopolitan vibe makes Brisbane one of the most liveable cities in the world. With golden beaches, boutique shopping, world-class galleries and a vibrant café culture on their doorstep, visitors to Australia’s third-largest city have no shortage of things to see and do.
Stroll among the green lawns, Moreton Bay figs, pines and bamboo of the Botanic Gardens, Brisbane’s oldest park, where kids will love looking for possums on the riverside Mangrove Boardwalk at night. For a culture hit, check out the Queensland Art Gallery, which is one of the most acclaimed in the country and regularly hosts international exhibitions. For even more glitz and glamour, take in a show at Queensland Performing Arts Centre or Brisbane Convention Centre or have a flutter at Treasury Casino.
For activities that get the blood pumping head to Riverlife Adventure Centre to make the most of Brisbane’s river location by paddling around on a kayak or rock-climbing up majestic cliffs overlooking the water. Shopaholics, too, are in paradise with the 700 stores of Queen Street Mall or for edgier designs head to Elizabeth Street and discover some of Brisbane’s most promising up-and-coming designers.
345 Wickham Terrace
Terms and Conditions
• The deal is valid for up to 2 people (Superior Room) and for 2 adults and 2 children (Superior Twin)
• Children are considered 12 years old and under
• Must be 18 years or older to check-in
• A credit card is required at check-in
• Check availability before purchase
• 48 hours’ notice required for booking changes
• Upgrade to the Deluxe View Room available for $30 per night (paid directly to the Property)
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
Check Availability Make a Booking
• Can travel to: 30 Sep 2019
• Purchase your voucher and book online via groupon.com.au/reservations
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the ‘Received a gift? Book Now’ link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You’ll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Full name details are required (i.e. first name & surname) also your email address and contact information (the hotel will not accept bookings that are not complete)
• Present printed voucher on check-in