Add a little mystery to your life with a stay at this four-star hotel with a gym and restaurant, set at a hand’s reach of local attractions
You save: $140.00
Groupies add a little surprise to their travel life and embark on a mystery getaway to Brisbane’s CBD. Situated a 5-minute walk from both Central train station and the Riverside Ferry Terminal, 850 metres from Queen Street shopping centre, this four-star hotel boasts contemporary interiors and easy access to a myriad of local retail, entertainment and dining venues, making for a perfect base for leisure and business travellers alike. There is an on-site restaurant, while late night cravings can be satisfied with a 24-hour menu as this is on a call and collect basis. Active types do not need to worry about their workout routine thanks to the hotel’s gym.
When it is time to unwind, Groupies can feel at home in the modern room with spacious beds and flat-screen TVs. Before heading out to explore the city, fuel up on some hot buffet breakfast and sleep a tad longer with a late check-out on the last day.
- Bed size/type: Queen bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- The room boasts air conditioning, private bathroom with walk-in shower and separate vanity area, mini fridge, flat-screen TV, and tea- and coffee-making facilities
The Area: Brisbane, QLD
The combination of balmy subtropical climate and cosmopolitan vibe makes Brisbane one of the most liveable cities in the world. With golden beaches, boutique shopping, world-class galleries and a vibrant café culture on their doorstep, visitors to Australia’s third-largest city have no shortage of things to see and do.
Stroll among the green lawns, Moreton Bay figs, pines and bamboo of the Botanic Gardens, Brisbane’s oldest park, where kids will love looking for possums on the riverside Mangrove Boardwalk at night. For a culture hit, check out the Queensland Art Gallery, which is one of the most acclaimed in the country and regularly hosts international exhibitions. For even more glitz and glamour, take in a show at Queensland Performing Arts Centre or Brisbane Convention Centre or have a flutter at Treasury Casino.
For activities that get the blood pumping head to Riverlife Adventure Centre to make the most of Brisbane’s river location by paddling around on a kayak or rock-climbing up majestic cliffs overlooking the water. Shopaholics, too, are in paradise with the 700 stores of Queen Street Mall or for edgier designs head to Elizabeth Street and discover some of Brisbane’s most promising up-and-coming designers.
Terms and Conditions
• Deal is valid for 2 adults
• Can purchase multiple vouchers
• Combine vouchers to extend stay
• Weekend options valid for stays between Fri-Sun night
• Weekday options valid for stays between Mon-Thu night
• Check availability before purchase
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
Check Availability Make a Booking
• Can travel to: 31 Mar 2020
• Purchase your voucher and book online via groupon.com.au/reservations
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the ‘Received a gift? Book Now’ link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You’ll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• After purchase, check your Groupon PDF Voucher to reveal the identity, location and contact details of this Groupon Mystery Hotel below this message (visit the ‘My Groupons’ section of the desktop site)