Indulge in a coastal retreat, staying at a hotel with two swimming pools and a tennis court on site, set a short stroll from Werri Beach
You save: $197.00
The Hotel: Mercure Resort Gerringong
Placed just a five-minute walk from the Werri Beach, the Mercure Resort Gerringong invites holidaymakers to enjoy boutique accommodation in the scenic surroundings of Gerringong. Guests can read a book in the sun-drenched courtyard, take a refreshing dip in the on-site swimming pools, or make most of the tennis court. Pampering treatments are offered at the on-site spa, while appetites can be satisfied at Bella Char Restaurant and Wine Bar.
The hotel offers accommodation in air-conditioned rooms which boast modern decor, classic furnishings, flat-screen TV, and en-suite bathroom amenities. Guests can also unwind at a private balcony overlooking the hotel’s surroundings.
Superior King Balcony Room
- Bed size/type: King bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- The room features plasma TV with Foxtel channels, PlayStation, iPod docking station, and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
The Area: Gerringong and The South Coast of NSW
Surrounded by spectacular national parks where temperate rainforest opens onto pristine beaches, the NSW South Coast is a nature lover’s wonderland. With breathtaking cliffs and escarpments overlooking the ocean, the coastline is dotted with charming seaside towns such as Kiama and Gerringong, just a two-hour drive from Sydney.
Activities on offer for visitors wishing to explore further include the spectacular 22-km Kiama Coastal Walk, which takes walkers past headlands, rivers, beaches, Kiama town centre, and Blowhole Point. Whale and Dolphin watching, Jamberoo Action Park, a range of South Coast and Illawarra craft and produce markets, Boolarng Nangamai Aboriginal Art and Culture Studio, the Minnamurra Rainforest, and the Illawarra Fly Tree Top Walk are just some examples of the range of activities, events, and possibilities in this beautiful part of Australia.
Mercure Resort Gerringong
1 Fern Street
Terms and Conditions
• Blackout dates: School Holidays, Christmas Day (25th Dec), New Year’s Eve (31st Dec) & long weekends/public holidays
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• Limit of 3 vouchers per stay
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Bookings are subject to availability
• Strictly no cancellations or changes once booking is confirmed
• Saturday nights requires a min. two-night stay
• Weekend surcharge: $100 when booking for Saturday nights; $60 when booking for Friday nights, payable on site
• Must be 18 years or older to check in
• A credit card is required at time of booking to secure the reservation
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel from: 14 Oct 2019
• Can travel to: 31 Mar 2020
• Email to book: [email protected] (24-48 hour response time)
• Phone to book: (02) 4234 1359 (reservations open Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm)
• State name, preferred dates of stay and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed voucher on arrival
• Valid credit card & photo ID are required at check-in
• Full name details are required (i.e. first name and surname), as well as your email address and contact information (the hotel will not accept bookings that are not complete)