Enjoy a stay at a resort set on 70 acres of land in the heart of the Hunter Valley with option for The Hunter Valley Gardens tickets
You save: $311.00
The Hotel: Hunter Valley Resort
The Hunter Valley Resort is fashioned after the style of a country lodge and nestled within 70 acres of the Hunter Valley’s iconic wine country. Guests can wander the resort’s very own Shiraz vineyards, which have been producing tart, dark-skinned grapes for four decades. Located just two hours’ drive from Sydney, it’s an ideal setting for romantic getaways or relaxed retreats with friends.
As well as tasting many fine drops at the cellar doors clustered around Pokolbin, Groupies enjoy a swag of fun activities. The vineyard tour is packed full of insight into the winemaking process and introduces guests to the picturesque Hermitage Road Cellars vineyard that surrounds the resort. Each tour takes a little over an hour and concludes with a tasting of some of the wine produced on site. Extend your new-founded connoisseur-ship by watching a 15-minute film before tasting four of the Hunter’s best wines at the Hunter Wine Theatre.
Guests are staying in the Hunter Room with timber cathedral ceilings and covered balcony looking over the tennis courts and the surrounding Wine Country. The rooms also feature LCD flat-screen TVs with DVD players, so travellers can relax and catch on some movies, after a day of wine tasting and strolling through the vineyard.
- Bed size/type: Queen bed and two single beds
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Four people
- The room features a bathroom with full-size bathtub/shower, private balcony, writing desk, mini fridge, tea- and coffee-making facilities, iron and ironing board, and reverse-cycle split air conditioner.
The Area: Hunter Valley, NSW
One of Australia’s premier wine-growing regions, the Hunter Valley is a landscape where rolling vineyards are surrounded by native bush and vast farmland. It’s a place where kangaroos bound across paddocks, locals enlighten tourists about hidden gems, and an abundance of charming cafés and restaurants await hungry travellers.
Hardworking visitors reward themselves by absconding to the city and spending long, carefree days vineyard hopping and enjoying the sprawling bush scenery. With dozens of wineries located nearby, retreaters embark on a self-guided vino adventure or join a tour to hear from the experts.
Foodies experience a variety of fresh food, dining at one of the many cafés for lunch or quality restaurants in the evening. Cheese and chocolate fans are in their element with numerous factories scattered about, including the famous Smelly Cheese Shop. For something different, try horse riding, hot air ballooning, or take a stroll through the beautiful Hunter Valley Gardens. There are also a number of golf courses and day spas within easy reach.
Cnr Hermitage Road & Mistletoe Lane
Terms and Conditions
• Deal is valid for 2 people in a Hunter Room
• Upgrade cost to another room category is payable to property direct
• Purchase additional as gifts
• Max 1 voucher per visit
• Blackout Dates: Public Holidays, Special Event(s) & Concert Dates
• Minimum 2-night stay required for Sat nights
• Surcharge of $50 for Sat night stays applies and School holidays surcharge $20 per night
• Christmas Lights Tickets (See [Website](https://www.huntervalleygardens.com.au/event/christmas-lights/) for Valid Dates)
• Bookings are Subject to Availability
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 31 Mar 2019
Note: Christmas Lights Package Dates (3rd November 2018 to 26th January 2019)
• Book online: https://bit.ly/2nkEcBf
(1) Select dates and package
(1.1) 1 Night Package from $149.00
(1.2) 2 Night Package from $288.00
(1.3) 2 Night Hunter Valley by Train Package from $460.00
(1.4) 2 Night Christmas Lights Package from $338.00 (3rd November 2018 to 26th January 2019)
(2) Enter requirements next to ‘Hunter Room’ option at next page
(3) Enter Voucher and Security Codes in ‘Extra Comments’ field
(4) Enter credit card details in ”Payment Details” (This is Guarantee Only, No Card Payments will be Processed)
• Present printed voucher on arrival