Cruise the turquoise Andaman Sea, visit the famous James Bond Island and canoe through marvellous sea caves
You save: $38.00
Groupies are collected from their hotel in Patong, Kata, Karon or Phuket Town in a minibus and transported to Ao Poh pier, where they board a boat to be whisked to Phang-Nga Bay. The adventure begins as travellers canoe through the scenic limestone caves and lagoons of Koh Panak, with an experienced, safety-conscious guide on hand. After visit on James Bond island, made famous in the 1974 Bond film The Man with the Golden Gun, boasting multiple shopping and picture shooting opportunities, travellers can satisfy their appetites with a buffet lunch. After an afternoon of swimming, snorkelling and relaxing, Groupies are dropped back to their hotel.
See the full itinerary here.
The Area: Phuket, Thailand
A melting pot of religions, experiences and of course international tourists, Phuket combines everything that can be expected of a tropical island destination and puts it all into overdrive. Idyllic beaches and lush forests are juxtaposed against the hectic energy of Patong, often referred to as the party capital of not just Thailand but the whole of Asia. Patong is the island’s beating heart, a city of frenetic energy and bright lights surrounded by the gracious curve of glittering Patong Beach. Patong Beach is one of Thailand’s most famous where everything from sun lounges to jet skis are available to hire, and locals offer on-the-spot hair braiding and massages.
Just a short hop to the south of this lies the areas of Karon and Kata, famous for their pristine beaches and proximity to all the action of Patong without being in the thick of it. For something quieter and more picturesque, take a long tail boat around the southern headland to Freedom Beach, which is only accessible by water. By night, busy Bangla Road comes to life with bars, restaurants and nightclubs at every turn. The streets are closed to cars from 6pm and throng with people every night of the week. For something different, check out a Las Vegas-style magic show at the Joe Conrad Magic Theatre. During the daytime, explore the spectacular surrounding area with a tour to Phi Phi Island, a scuba-diving day trip or an elephant trek through the jungle.
Phuket Free Day Tours
Chaofah Garden Home 5, Vichit
Terms and Conditions
• Deal is valid for 1 person
• Tours require a min of 2 people to run
• Not suitable for pregnant woman
• National park fee THB 300 not included; payable locally
• Hotel pick up & return is included for customers staying in Phuket province only (Patong, Kata, and Karon area); for areas outside Patong, Kata and Karon area, please contact [email protected] first – transfers subject to an additional charge
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Groupon strongly encourages all travelers to check official advice available at smartraveller.gov.au prior to purchasing this deal
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
• Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
• Can travel to: 30 Sep 2019
• Email to book: [email protected]
• State name, preferred dates and Voucher and Security codes
• Attach PDF voucher
• Present printed voucher on arrival